sábado, 25 de fevereiro de 2012

50's

Stars



“...I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together...”

“...I am good, but not an angel. I do sin, but I am not the devil. I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love...” -Marilyn Monroe




"... As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself, the other for helping others..." -Audrey Hepburn



"...When you`re dead, you`re dead. No one is going to remember me when I`m dead. Oh maybe a few friends will remember me affectionately. Being remembered isn`t the most important thing anyhow. It`s what you do when you are here that`s important..."
Susan Hayward










"...Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away..." -
 Elvis Presley






"...Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today..." -James Dean



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário